Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Tomorrow is day 1. Really this time ..

So, as the title says, tomorrow is the first day of Project Awesome. I have been shopping today and I have this new little running (lower half) outfit and the most beautiful new trainers! Just look at those babys! And they're SO comfortable.

I got my sweatpants (not as big as I would like but they will do for now) and legwarmers (I think I'm going to have to ask my mama to make me the type that I really want). Although saying that about the sweatpants, once I've dropped a bit of weight, they should be as big as I actually want them.


So yeah, tomorrows plan is a bit of healthy grocery shopping and a few errands, then I'll be getting my fat arse down the road and attempting to burn a few calories.

Wish me luck.

Oh, if I don't make it back, it was nice knowing you all.

No comments: