Monday, January 14, 2013

On to day two ...

So first day was a huge fail. Ended up having leftover curry and sharing chips with the monsters. Tomorrow is a new day ... blah blah. Again.
I'm going grocery shopping tomorrow. Proper foods, and some vitamins to give me a boost.
Then Wednesday I'm going to go and get myself some new running shoes as mine are worn out and make my shins hurt like hell. Nothing fancy, just the cheapest, half-decent ones that I can get my hands on.
And then I will have no excuse.
Well, I will, I'll have tons, but I'll try not to use them.

2 comments:

Missa Jae said...

You can do it! I've started slow, so I still eat what I want. It helps a lot! I'm just watching my portions. Eat your chips! But only a handful.

Don't deny yourself of anything; except excess.

Steph said...

I agree. I know if I denied myself any single thing, then I am just setting myself up for a fall. I need to slowly change what I'm eating, make healthier choices, and treat myself sometimes too.
Everything in moderation.