Sunday, January 27, 2013

First measurements of the year


  • Bust - 36 inches
  • Waist - 32.5 inches
  • Hips - 38 inches
  • Thigh - 22 inches
  • Upper arm - 12 inches
  • Weight - 161 lbs 


Theres no point me saying that I'm not happy with this, because I think we all know by now that I'm not. I just need them written down so I know what I'm working with and where to go from here. There will be a photo post following because although I do not like the way it all looks, again, it'll be a starting point and having it out there tends to motivate me a bit more.
I'm still not well. Still coughing up a lot (sorry, tmi) which kind of hinders any exercise because I can't breathe properly and the coughing obviously stops me doing a lot.
I'm considering the doctors tomorrow to see if there is anything that they can do considering its been 4 weeks now and I haven't been 'well' at any point during that time.
This is karma for me being smug about not getting ill all last year methinks. That'll teach me.
I've decided that I'm going to be a bit of a recluse this week. I have things to do for myself, for my sanity, and for my general day to day life that I need to stop putting off and just get done. Little things that will make that day to day life feel easier and more organised, but I need to make the time to do it.
Considering that I can't really run or do any sorts of cardio at the minute, then this is probably an ideal time to get my shit together whilst I concentrate on getting better.
So that is this weeks plan. Exercise is being put to one side, just for a bit, while I pull my head out of the sand and fix the areas of my life that I have been ignoring for so long, that are probably a huge part of the reason why I feel so down and miserable and unmotivated lately.
I need to stop being scared and hiding, and find some confidence that will eke out at least a tiny bit of motivation. I know it's there somewhere, I just have to find it.
Because basically, I just can't live this way anymore.

No comments: