Friday, February 01, 2013

First photo post of 2013


  • Bust - 36 inches
  • Waist - 33 inches
  • Hips - 37 inches
  • Thigh - 22.5 inches
  • Upper arm - 12 inches





So there we have it. This is my starting point. 
I've done my own personal comparisons to the last photo posts and if anything has changed, I think I may be slightly bigger but on the whole, its pretty much the same.
I've adopted today as my New Years day and have written January off as a false start, considering I've been ill for basically all of it. I've been on antibiotics for a few days now and I am feeling better, so I can put into practice all the plans that I had for January! I listed all these things in my 'New Year' post that I'm basically just going to copy and paste and add a couple of new ones: 
  • Take more photos - I have planned (yet another) 365 project, when I feel better though. (NOTE: Starting today.)
  • Drink less alcohol - There are so many other things that I could do instead.
  • Eat better food - Cook more. Its not like I don't have the books there!
  • Do more exercise - I can walk, run, skate. I should, while I can.
  • Spend more quality time with my monsters - I complain a lot, about all the things I can't do with them, I should concentrate on doing the things that I can.
  • Save up for a holiday - A girlie weekend away would be amazing.
  • Save up for a holiday mk.2 - I would love to take my monsters away for a week camping or something.
  • Mate dates! - Me and my girls are all single. We've decided we're going to date each other. Just the date part mind, nothing more so stop being rude.
  • Be more healthy - Doesn't really need an explanation. But do it. Again. No more excuses.
  • Work harder - I need to put more effort into my uni work. I do it, but just enough.
  • Get a job - Again, self-explanatory. 
  • Have fun and be more positive - I complain, a lot, about everything. That should stop.
  • Learn to do the splits and to do a proper strength-held handstand.
  • Go wall climbing and start the boxing training.
And first things first. I started the day having our usual Friday brekkie with a couple friends.
I've come home, done some laundry and washed some dishes. I'm writing this whilst catching up on a bit of TV and putting together a playlist for when I go for my run later. 
I will do some studying and send a couple of important emails. I will also wash all the bedding and air out the kids mattresses as they're staying out all weekend. 
I am determined to be as productive as I can be and stop wasting time. I've said it time and time again, but as Buddha apparently said:
"The trouble is, you think you have time."
Well the thing is, I'm running out of time now. I'm not saying I'm old, I know I'm not, but there are things going on in my life that if I don't get up and do something about them, then they are going to bring me down and I fear that I will never pull myself out of it.

I feel I've started well today. Each week, I'm going to write a list of things that I need to do and try and do one or two a day. It sounds a bit pathetic, but small steps will get me there and will let me keep going.
I need to keep going as I'm the only one that can do this.

Having said that, I shall go and get on with my productivity.

Happy New Year everyone x

No comments: