Thursday, May 12, 2011

Measurements: Week 2.

Well. I have just taken my measurements, I'll post them then discuss!
Bust - 40 inches
Waist - 38 inches
Hips - 42 inches
Thigh - 26 inches

As you can see I haven't really changed much but I'm absolutely ecstatic about that one inch. It proves that what I'm doing really is making a difference. Even if it is only a small one.
I'm not doing this for a quick change, this is a long-term, full lifestyle thing that I want to change. I don't just want to be skinny for summer, although that would be a bonus, I want to be skinny forever.
So if it takes 6 months, if it takes a year, it doesn't matter. As long as the results are coming in, and I'm not killing myself to get those results then I'm one happy bunny.
I made my decision about the gym too. I'm going to join. I've worked out the finances so I won't be struggling when I do join, I'm not being stupid, not point giving myself more stress. And I'm quite excited. I definitely feel that I'm properly ready this time.
I will do this.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well done! Keep it up :)