Thursday, May 05, 2011

Weight loss and healthy eating lifestyle change type thing.

  • Bust - 40 inches
  • Waist - 38 inches
  • Hips - 42 inches
  • Thigh - 27 inches
Yikes. Its kind of scary and real when I write it down like that. My thigh measurement is the same as my waist used to be when I was younger.
So, what I'm planning on doing, is writing this weight loss down so its there in front of me in black and white (or whatever colour I choose for my font!) Ive made a bit of a vague start as I'm cycling as often as I can now. But if I'm not backing it up with eating more healthily then its basically a waste of time.
I'm going to record my measurements weekly and will add in weight whenever I can. I don't have a working set of scales at the moment and tbh, I'm not sure I even want to know. I might put on some light clothing and go weigh myself in Boots.
I'm also going to record my exercise and possibly include a food diary too. I think if all this stuff is there, and I look at it every day then it will make a difference.
That's the idea anyways. Lots of encouragement and support would be greatly appreciated an all.
Wish me luck!

No comments: